Why would you stop the production of cholesterol if its function as an antioxidant is to slow or prevent the oxidative damage caused by substances called free radicals (these are the bad guy cells)? That is what statin drugs do. Seems to me that we need to find out what is causing the elevated cholesterol in the first place. To statin or not to statin, that is the question.
Recently, I was having a conversation with the brilliant Edward W. Pearson, MD, ABIHM about cholesterol and statin drugs. I was searching for the logical truth behind the use of statins to control cholesterol. Here is your opportunity to get educated and save your life or the life of a loved one. Once it was explained to me in detail, it made perfect sense.
Here is a recap of what I learned:
- There really is no “bad” natural chemical in the body, therefore no “bad” cholesterol.
- We become imbalanced and toxic with unnatural chemicals found in drugs, our food, water supply, etc.
- High LDL / low HDL is a ‘bad’ ratio of natural compounds brought about by toxins and imbalances.
- Cholesterol drugs do ONE thing: they artificially STOP / BLOCK the liver’s enzyme and ability to create the LDL. This is an unnatural process.
- LDL is being created as a natural response to stress / oxidation signals to the liver.
- Simply stopping the production of LDL does nothing and actually makes the body more sick.
- The drugs are toxic, the liver is blocked and damaged (thus high liver enzymes) and the true causes of the high LDL, the stressors causing the signals, are ignored and even worsened.
- Plaques in our arteries are actually like scabs and are made up of several compounds that are naturally there, responding to the problem in the “sick” arteries in the first place. The plaque that is present is actually made up of white blood cells which are our key immune cells, platelets that help us to stop bleeding, LDL cholesterol which is an antioxidant, along with a few other substances.
- Antioxidants help prevent and/or repair damage to body cells.
- By severely limiting the production of cholesterol the plaque can be a bit smaller, but the artery is still sick and now a host of other problems and side effects occur. If the same was attempted by reducing white blood cells or platelets, the side effects would be lethal.
Oh my goodness, this makes no sense to me at all!
Why would you stop the production of cholesterol if its function as an antioxidant is to slow or prevent the oxidative damage caused by substances called free radicals (these are the bad guy cells)? I won’t get into explaining free radicals, other than to tell you antioxidants help combat them. I’ll save free radicals for another discussion. Seems to me that we need to find out what is causing the elevated cholesterol in the first place. Stopping its production is insane. As I see it, it is only causing further damage and leading to problems like heart disease, diabetes, immune issues, infections, and cancers.
As Dr. Edward pointed out, when the stressors are removed along with toxins, and when deficiencies are restored and natural balance returns to the body, cholesterol issues no longer exist. Amazing what a little detox, natural compound replacement and some education can do in a matter of weeks.
As he further stated, “to think, big pharmacy recently killed numerous patients in a study to create a drug to raise HDL!”
Yes, imagine that.
In my opinion, this is criminal when they already have a way to get the results they are after. They just can’t put it into a pill and make a ton of money from it. I wonder what it will take for people to wake up and smell the roses?
With educated guidance, LDL typically drops dramatically as a side effect, upwards of 50-60 points or more in a few short weeks while treatment significantly raises HDL naturally; something big pharmacy has yet to discover and can only boast death as the result of trying to find the answer. And bigger yet, this is not rocket science folks. Anyone can learn how it works and put the protocol into practice. It is easy and quick and is done from most any home in the world with a little guidance.
Truly a BILLION people in the world have high ‘LDL’ cholesterol and blood pressure issues. These are very obvious body stress markers and let’s face it, we are stressed in more ways than we can imagine.
When will the insanity stop? It is my guess it will stop when we start to question and use logic as a guide when it comes to our health. When we realize and accept that our health shouldn’t be used to keep the world economy afloat and the fat cats fat. Maybe then the change needed will befall all of us. I am not a doctor or a rocket scientist but I tell you … once you venture down this path, you don’t need to be. As I have come to realize, this is not difficult to understand once it was explained. I assure you, if I can understand it, so can you.
Until the change happens, be thankful for people like Dr. Edward W. Pearson, the New Medicine Foundation and A Voice For Change. We are on the front lines helping to bring this information and education to the masses. To learn more, be sure to join us on our weekly calls. To get more information, click here to watch the introductory video.