I didn’t know that (IDKT) there was such deceit running amuck in the world today. It is a sad state that we are in but one that I have decided to conquer in 2012. Apathy is a state of mind that is banned from residing in my head. Listening to facts that are presented from a fear based mentality will no longer live under the same roof with me.
Instead of focusing on the sour side of life, I have decided to focus on the sweet side and make resolutions that I’ll stick to this year that will work toward effective, positive change in the days, weeks and years to come. I’m making resolutions that will reward those that have treated me, my family, friends and clients with the utmost of integrity and fairness. I have a few things in particular that I will pay attention to as we move into the year of new beginnings:
1. I will only conduct business with individuals and companies that come from my network of trusted friends, family and advisers. Commercial businesses that I have come to know, trust and love from the past will be rewarded with my referrals to my friends, family, clients and followers.
2. I pledge to be the best I can be and to inform the public when I learn of something that is just not right. I promise to expose those that are putting profits ahead of human life and well-being. I promise to expose those who are hurting wonderful people and doctor’s the likes of Dr. Burzynski, the Gerson Clinic, and others by making my voice louder in 2012. I’m starting now by exposing the issues that I am passionate about because they are life changing for all of us regardless of our current state of health.
3. I will promote and help those that are interested in making a positive change in our world. I will promote individuals such as Dr. Edward W. Pearson of the New Medicine Foundation, Caroline Sutherland of CarolineSutherland.com, The Gerson Institute, Kevin Trudeau of the Global Information Network (tell them voice4change sent you), Dr. David Brownstein, Dr. Mercola to name a few along with anyone else that shows me they are of like mind and on the same path that Donna and Autumn of A Voice For Change are on.
4. I will promote and help to educate my followers and empower them to take back their right to health, wealth and happiness. I promise to speak the truth, expose the information that I have come to know as beneficial to life so that others can find their own truth.
5. I promise to offer solutions to every obstacle, lightly touching on the negative so that individuals are aware of what they are facing and can better focus on positive change.
6. I promise to be the best darn advocate for health, wealth and happiness that I can be moving into 2012, with the completion of my new book that will help to transform people’s bodies as well as their minds so that they too can live life feeling better than they have ever felt before.
Now you know (NYK). If you haven’t already, join me and others that walk on a similar path as we move into life, happier, healthier and wealthier from this day forward.
Namaste (I bow to you),
image found at http://farmwars.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/trust-online.jpg